Mia is a personal trainer and Nutritional Therapist based in Notting Hill, Central London.
Mia offers one-on-one private training sessions and private nutrition counseling.
- Bespoke personal training programme
- A regime specifically tailored for you, taking into account current fitness, injuries, limitations and nutrition
- A guide through an entire programme of health and fitness development, which includes training inside and outside the gym, diet and lifestyle
- Assess general health and design a personalised nutritional plan
- Provide guidelines for a balanced intake of nutrient and hydration
- Antioxidant and nutritional deficiencies assessment
- Food and sympton Journal
- Diet planning Workbook
- Top Foods and Antioxidants shopping list
- Monitor symptom and health improvements
- Symptom Reassessment
- Inform about the benefits of proper nutrition and self-care
- Work in collaboration with a medical doctor.
Mia does not dispense medical advice nor prescribe treatment, and Mia`s guidelines are not meant to replace those of a doctor.